The Camprofile Gaskets They consist of a metal core with concentric grooves (sawtooth) covered by a layer of soft material that, depending on the application, can be of PTFE, graphite, etc.
The toothed metal profile of the board camprofile allows the joint to be used in conditions of high crushing pressures with low tightening torque.
Gaskets are the ideal choice for standard piping and heat exchanger applications, providing the highest levels of sealing integrity.
Corrugated metal core with flat surface without centering ring (for male/female flange)
Corrugated metal core with flat surface and integrated centering ring.
Corrugated metal core with flat surface and mobile centering ring
Corrugated metal core with convex surface without centering ring.
Corrugated metal core with convex surface and integrated centering ring.
Corrugated metal core with convex surface and mobile centering ring.
Metal core with flat surface of covering material (PTFE or Graphite)
- It can seal at pressure up to 400 bar.
- It can withstand temperatures of up to 1000 ºC – depending on the core and shell materials used.
- It can be used in all media (pH 0-14), depending on the core and shell materials used.
- Effective sealing performance can be maintained under variable temperature and pressure conditions.
- Will not damage flange surfaces and can be easily removed.
• The metal tooth core can be reused, subject to inspection after cleaning and re-layering.