- METAL RINGS
The surface of the faces of the stainless seats are coated by spraying especially nickel and chromium alloy to work at high temperatures 300ºC.
It has a high abrasion resistance to withstand the fluids prepared and any particles that may exist.
• Carbon Steel
• Apply valves size: ¼”- 50″.
• Operating temperature is -200ºC to +310ºC.
• Work pressure: 150 to 2.500 lbs.
- COMPOSITE METAL RING WITH SOFT INSERTS
The soft insert seals on metal seats to ensure tightness in the insertion slot, without any air leakage after insertion.
The soft insertion may change in different metal seats depending on the application, such as pressure, temperature, fluid type, etc.
• Metal + PTFE / insert reinforced PTFE
• Metal insert + Devlon
• Metal insert + PCTFE
• Metal insert + PEEK