Graphite Rings are obtained by compression in a mold, based on graphite paper without any graphite component mixed, so the required density is obtained. Contain a natural self-lubricating are excellent thermal conductors and not get old or crystallize.
Graphite Rings resist a temperature of 650º. In inert atmosphere the field temperatures are -240 / +2500 ºC.
• Conform easily to the valve’s body and bonnet.
• Maintain excellent anti-extrusion.
• Require significantly lower pressure to seal.
• Can handle minor scores & pitting to sealing surface.
• Reduce maintenance costs.
• Enable easy removal without damage to the valve body.
• Are less expensive.