The manufacture by compression or injection, allows us to supply any form with drawing or sample, in small, medium or large series.
In our factory we have own section for the production of molds and tools. Allowing us to offer very short delivery times and competitive prices.
Our manufacturing processes are tailored to customer requirements, offering a high level of quality and service.
- MATERIALS AVAILABLE
• Buna-N / Nitrile (NBR): The standard material for O-rings. For general purposes. Mineral oils and greases, animal and vegetal origin, air installations, aliphatic hydrocarbons, dilute acids. Working temperature: -30ºC until +100ºC. Water to 80ºC.
• Ethylene-Propylene (EPDM): Hot water and steam, hydraulic fluids, Brake fluids, Alcohols and ketones, refrigerants, Cleaning products, Ozone. Working temperature: -50ºC until +140ºC.
• Fluorocarbon / VITON (FKM): High chemical resistance. oils, Concentrated acids, solvents, Ozone, oxygen. Working temperature: -20ºC until+200ºC.
• Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR): Aliphatic hydrocarbons refrigerants, Ozone. Working temperature: -50ºC until +150ºC.
• Fluorosilicone (FMQ, FVMQ): Oils and greases, animal and vegetal origin, aromatic hydrocarbons, oxygen, Ozone, hot air, Water vapor, aging. Working temperature: -50ºC until +200ºC.
• Chloroprene / Neoprene (CR): The chlorine atom confers increased resistance to oils, approximately between Natural Rubber and Nitrile, this is often sufficient for many applications. Working temperature: -35ºC until +100ºC.
Colors according to standards: RAL / PANTONE
Hardness: 35 a 90 sh / check other hardnesses.
CPI Sealing Certifies its NBR, EPDM and FKM compounds for use under FDA regulations for the manufacture of FDA O-Rings and FDA molded parts.
These compounds conform to the specification US FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.