Silicone tubes have been widely used in different sectors: medical, pharmaceutical, food and electronics industries.
In CPI we manufacture tube in 60 Shores standard hardness in translucent color, available in peroxide silicone or platinum silicone. It is possible to produce in colors under Pantone or RAL reference. The standard color of the silicone hose is white translucent.
Manufacture of special hardness on request, from 20 to 85 shores.
Materials available: standard silicone insulation (MVQ), or FDA compliant food contact FDA compliance (CFR21 section 177.2600).
- The silicone tube is extremely flexible and elastic and the weather does not alter it.
- UV rays, radiation and ozone usually do not affect it.
- Offers high stability against high temperatures and flexibility against low temperatures. It is resistant to extreme temperature variations.
- Mechanical force: resistant to tearing, stretching and traction.
- High dielectric strength.
- Resistant to steam in order to be autoclaved.
- Low resistance to fuels, solvents and abrasion.
Temperature: -40 ºC to +200 ºC.
Hardness: 60 SH.
Density: 1.2 g / cm3.