expanded ptfe sheets
CPI-EPTFEP iron of expanded PTFE multidirectional, whose high malleability allows to seal even the damaged flange, guarantees high reliability. Suitable for most chemical applications.
The plates of expanded PTFE They are manufactured with PTFE Polytetrafluoroethylene 100% fluoropolymer, unsynthesized, developed through a special process, which produces a fibrillated, uniform and multidirectional microstructure that offers high resistance to deformation.
EPTFE, expanded PTFE It is suitable for contact with food, according to the FDA CFR 21.177.1550.
- 100% pure virgin PTFE.
- Improve creep resistance.
- High compressibility and recovery.
- High resistance to compression
- Universal chemical resistance.
- Wide temperature range.
- Suitable for all pressure sensitive connections.
- Its use is suitable even with the most aggressive chemical products.
- Non-polluting, suitable for all applications requiring higher purity.
- Extremely versatile for flange connections, pressure vessels, chemical reactors and pump casings, compressors, etc.
• Suitable as sewer joints, heat exchangers, ventilation systems, etc.
- Escape insurance.
- Greater operational security.
- Sealing of damaged flanges.
• Complies with FDA regulations.
-200ºC to +260ºC
PH 0-14 except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine
Standard size 1520mm x 1520mm in 0.5 to 6.0mm thickness.